We are working on the preliminary steps required to obtain the minor Special Use Permit (mSUP) from Durham county.

Please reach out to Bhante Wajirapala if you are willing to assist the application process in any way (planning, coordinating, Fund raising etc.).

We are also looking for professional help with completing the “SITE PLAN” from a qualified architect or engineer.